View Single Post
Old
10-13-2013, 04:39 PM
savebyrichter420

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovalev27 View Post
There Are some guys that don't belong in the lineup and we've gotten piss poor goaltending which really turned into a debacle in San Jose for a tired team.

IMO for the most part these guys are exhausted and why shouldn't they be. Why in gods name sather chose to send these guys WEST for preseason. When they had to go west to start and then play 9 games on the road is beyond me. We could have scheduled preseason games against east coast teams and not have gone west till it was time to start the year.

Ridiculous really.

Then uve got biron that turned a bad game in San Joes into a flat out 3 ring circus that completely rattled the team

I think the guys u saw in LA and for most of last nights game are the real rangers.

We'll be fine
I think we just need someone to pump the brakes. Somebody needs to step up and settle things down for this team and get them refocused. Whether it's the coach or someone in the room somebody needs to take the reigns here and I mean really seize them.

I wouldn't call up any kids right now, the guys that are here are pros and they need to work this out on their own. I think they can but will they find it in themselves? Let's see what they look like after a few home games and then go from there.

savebyrichter420 is offline   Reply With Quote