Old
10-13-2013, 08:54 PM
Puhis
@Puhis46

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Puhis Send a message via Skype™ to Puhis
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomthestone View Post
How does he do on penalty kills and in front of the net? I feel like the powers that be often forget the road to a Western Conference title runs through guys like Toews, Hossa, Getzlaf and Dustin Brown.
How is Erik Karlsson on PK or in front of the net? Exactly. What you don't seem to get is that Spurgeon role is to move the puck and provide offense, and that he does. He has a very good hockey IQ, he's very mobile and...

**** it. I'm starting to sound like a broken record, and I'm tired of explaining why Spurgeon is a good player to have on our team to everyone who is apparently legally blind and can't see for themselves.

Just you wait and see. The fact that he made the NHL in first place was a tremendous achievement. He went through training camp, AHL until he finally got his chance in the NHL and never looked back. That kid's a winner. He's gotten it written all over him. And besides, it's not like he has even reached his full potential yet. 23 years old, tremendous hockey IQ, very good offensive tools and he can hit fairly well, especially for his size. And there's more to come.

Puhis is offline   Reply With Quote