View Single Post
Old
10-14-2013, 02:39 AM
izzy3

vCash: 500
I currently have 5 sticks, and it's the least I had in the last couple of years...

I now use a 2009 ST and bring a 2010 ST to the rink, never used as a backup. Both were dirt cheap on sale, and actually I am really impressed with the performance. When my Crazy Light gave up I was worried about using them, but I really like the puck feel, the weight helps me stop hard passes with one hand (happens a lot at lower levels), and I really like the way they shoot. My snap shots are actually better than ever before, so my concern turned into love. I do not know if they'll hold up long, but the STs supposed to be the only tanks Easton ever produced, right?

ANyway, if they break I still have a Easton RSII Drury (don't like it bc of curve) and two Bauer TotalOne shafts (used primarily for roller), one with a TO Blade the other with a Mission ABS McCracken blade. So I guess I am still good for a few seasons.

My next purchase will be a Mako, based on my love for the STs, but also intrigued to try a reebok high end stick (as I started I liked my reebok 4k a lot).

izzy3 is online now   Reply With Quote