View Single Post
Old
10-14-2013, 06:28 AM
ECWHSWI
5M? insulting!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hab View Post
Gotta love Markov in the regular season when he's not constantly jinxed with injuries but c'mon! 400pts?! not a big deal...he would be at 550-600ish if he weren't often jinxed with injuries...550-600 is worth mentioning...at least more than 400, imo.

AND/BUT...

Markov has never done anything for our Habs in the playoffs (and that's what it's all about). I can't remember a single thing he has done in the playoffs that is really worth remembering and that's the truth.

Anyways...don't want to be such a killjoy...I am happy Markov is remaining healthy even though he's so slow compared to 3 seasons ago...but better that he's in the lineup VS injured, I guess, but...we will go further when we get that solid top 3-4 dman who can also be VERY solid in the playoffs. I'm fed up of the Habs paying $5.75mil/year every season to Markov when he just can't deliver in the playoffs. I want to see a solid top 4 playoff warrior dman replace him sooner than later since Subban can't play 60minutes...or maybe he can!).

From now on...$3 mil (maximum) for one more year or time to GTFO...imo.
(I'm just hoping we get a 1st rnd pick + good prospect for Markov, but his NTC is pissing me off).

We need to save lots of $$$$$$$ for the real winners of this team...players who can deliver in playoffs (for now and the future)...PK Subban, Galchenyuk, Eller, Gallagher.
name the dozen of Habs D men who made it to 400 pts, please...

winners ???
and what did the team won with them so far ???

ECWHSWI is offline   Reply With Quote