View Single Post
Old
10-14-2013, 07:33 AM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hab View Post
Gotta love Markov in the regular season when he's not constantly jinxed with injuries but c'mon! 400pts?! not a big deal...he would be at 550-600ish if he weren't often jinxed with injuries...550-600 is worth mentioning...at least more than 400, imo.

AND/BUT...

Markov has never done anything for our Habs in the playoffs (and that's what it's all about). I can't remember a single thing he has done in the playoffs that is really worth remembering and that's the truth.

Anyways...don't want to be such a killjoy...I am happy Markov is remaining healthy even though he's so slow compared to 3 seasons ago...but better that he's in the lineup VS injured, I guess, but...we will go further when we get that solid top 3-4 dman who can also be VERY solid in the playoffs. I'm fed up of the Habs paying $5.75mil/year every season to Markov when he just can't deliver in the playoffs. I want to see a solid top 4 playoff warrior dman replace him sooner than later since Subban can't play 60minutes...or maybe he can!).

From now on...$3 mil (maximum) for one more year or time to GTFO...imo.
(I'm just hoping we get a 1st rnd pick + good prospect for Markov, but his NTC is pissing me off).

We need to save lots of $$$$$$$ for the real winners of this team...players who can deliver in playoffs (for now and the future)...PK Subban, Galchenyuk, Eller, Gallagher.
"real winners"?

WTF is that supposed to mean? Some kind of dig on Markov?

It's a joke you bring up those guys as players that can "deliver in the playoffs" when they have done squat so far. Taking an underhanded dig at the best player we've had the last 10 years is pretty juvenile.

Monctonscout is offline   Reply With Quote