View Single Post
Old
10-14-2013, 03:54 PM
habs88
Ya I'm a habs fan

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Cutter View Post
First of all, I never said we should be looking at short term solutions. Now second of all, as bad as the Gomez trade was. It was not a short term solution at all, he had 5 years remaining on his contract when he got him. Obviously he didn't expect Gomez to decline this early but that's another story for another time. By the way, stop making it sound like short term solutions are always a bad idea. Was the Wizniewski deal a bad idea? No. Was the Dominic Moore deal a bad idea? Yes. Was the Joe Nieuwendyk deal a bad idea? No.
Yes trading prospects for short term is bad during a rebuild especially if you give proven prospects like Eller for them or even galchenyuk my original post was never targeted to you it was to whoever said that trading plek Eller galchenyuk or anything along those borders for guys like bogo. how we even got to discussing if it would be good it beyond me. I cannot agree that trading any one of those so that the team can do something right now is a smart move. It simply isn't

habs88 is offline   Reply With Quote