View Single Post
Old
10-14-2013, 06:08 PM
Mr. Hab

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monctonscout View Post
"real winners"?

WTF is that supposed to mean? Some kind of dig on Markov?

It's a joke you bring up those guys as players that can "deliver in the playoffs" when they have done squat so far. Taking an underhanded dig at the best player we've had the last 10 years is pretty juvenile.
Best player in the last 10 years? That's just your opinion.

Imo, PK Subban has been the best player in the last 10 years (that's just my opinion). Subban has done more for our Habs in the last 2-3 seasons VS Markov's last 10 years (400pts or no 400pts). Again...this is my opinion. One example out of many...we were one goal away VS the Bruins not long ago (mainly because of Subban's goal in last seconds of game). I've never seen Markov come close to helping our Habs like that in the playoffs (Markov has always been VERY useless in the playoffs...and all the Markov fans can't acknowledge this for some reason! why? 'cause it's the truth).

The playoffs to me has a hundred times more value than the regular season. PK Subban is a warrior in the regular season and he's also a huge warrior in the playoffs. We need another PK Subban, not another Markov.

Mr. Hab is offline   Reply With Quote