Old
10-15-2013, 10:37 AM
nyr2k2
Can't Beat Him

vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by savebyrichter420 View Post
They appear to be just as guilty when AV says that he and his staff will sit down and talk with management about the moves. If they came to the conclusion collectively that they needed somebody in Asham's slot and not someone more skilled to play higher up in the lineup then call up Mashinter or Haley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HatTrick Swayze View Post
I agree fully with your point. But in an ideal world they should both be on the exact same page. It's not like there is a Chinese wall up between them, doesn't seem like a big ask. I think back to the Pens-Caps 24/7. Shero and Bylsma would sit down after each game and grade players, discuss who to dress/scratch/call up. Either the Rangers aren't having those discussions or somehow this is the conclusion they are coming to. Don't know what's worse.

Just gotta hold out hope that they may rearrange based on practice, or mid game depending on how it goes. Doesn't make much sense otherwise.
I agree; seems like both parties are to blame. I think the proper statement to make would have been, "This organization has no idea what it's doing."

It's just pain.
nyr2k2 is offline   Reply With Quote