View Single Post
10-15-2013, 11:40 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Canada4Gold1 View Post

I saw most of his games. One the first 3-4 game he was playing on the 3-4th line. Since then, he.s a regular 2-3line but mostly 2nd, he plays a lot with Bernier and he.s on the 2nd unit of PP. It's obvious that he.s pushing himself more every shift that he done in midget AAA. I don't think campbellton has any reason to even think about sending him down. He's on the list to make the U17, not sure to be on the team but I'm sure that playing with older players will help. He's got 3 points but with a bit of luck he could of have 6-7 easily.
I watched the game last Friday and he was playing what you looked to be Campbellton's second line with Gendron and I can't remember who else. Only line that could get anything going for Campbellton was the first line of Savoie-Meredith-Bernier. I found it sad by the other Campbellton players that Theriault had to be the one to fight against a guy bigger than him when the other bigger/older players on Campbellton should have stepped in. The reason why I brought Campbellton sending him down is because the last two years they've sent Mason Gray and Brendan Blanchette down after acquiring some guys around December. Since Miramichi has made it very clear that they aren't taking anyone back and they are 6-0-1 without any of the guys that went Jr A it would be horrible for him to lose the second half of the season not playing.

Canada4Gold1 is offline   Reply With Quote