Thread: Recalled/Assigned: JT Miller and Cam Talbot recalled
View Single Post
Old
10-15-2013, 01:33 PM
pld459666

vCash: 500
I would rather my team lose with youngsters and allow them to grow together and learn together than lose with guys that have no future with the team.

I will 1000% concede that the better players today are Pyatt and Boyle when compared to Kreider and Miller.

I also believe 1000% that by the end of the year, Kreider and Miller will have taken in more about the NHL game and provided the Rangers with similar production while getting better at the game.

Old players get older (Boyle is not an OLD player) young players get better.

I think that guys CAN learn on the job so long as they the guys they are playing with know when to talk and when to ****.

As a prospect I like Miller more than Kreider. If center is where they see Miller long term, then put him with guys that can help him on the ice and cover for him when needed.

Hagelin - Miller - Callahan would make for a very good 3rd line with potential for a very very dangerous 2nd line.

I think that until Kreider gets it that the best use for a player his size is not to be a speedster but to be a physical force he's going to continue to struggle.

Take your big 6'4" 225lb arse and crash the net. Go there with ill intent and take two guys with you. Free up some space in the offensive zone for Stepan and Nash to work their magic.

don't be afraid to be a PITA to play against. Worst case is you get into a scrap... SO THE F WHAT.

pld459666 is offline   Reply With Quote