View Single Post
Old
10-15-2013, 05:46 PM
danielpalfredsson

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pothier View Post
I think I have seen it at The Sens Store in the arena, not 100% sure though. I know the NHL.com store is pretty lacking, there's a ton of stuff in the store that you wouldn't find online.

On a related note, I got a 20th anniversary patch put on my Karlsson jersey a few weeks back, but they put the patch on the left side (where the C's and A's would go). Not a huge deal but if it isn't a total pain I would like to either fix it myself or bring it back to them. Any idea anyone?
Are you talking about the Sens Store?

That's a little bit insane for the official store of the team to now know where to place one of the team's patches.

If it's heat pressed on, there will likely be residue. If it's just a regular Reebok Premier jersey that they have in stock, in your shoes, I would expect them to replace the jersey (since the patch would probably be impossible to remove without residue), and redo the patch job properly on the replacement.

That's along the lines of somebody putting a name bar on the bottom of the jersey.....if you're the team's official store....hell....if you're anybody in the business of doing custom jobs on jerseys, aside from really obscure patches or jersey alignments, there's no excuse not to know where a patch goes on the team's regular jersey.