View Single Post
Old
10-15-2013, 08:30 PM
Tawnos
BoH Mod Only

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB v2 0 View Post
RE: Minnesota, I'm still weary of whether they'll find success or not...I don't think their team is that good, they haven't even looked that good this year. Not sure why a 2-1 win against arguably the worst team in the NHL sparked this discussion, to be honest.

Staying in the division, I'm a lot higher on the Jets. They have three top line forwards with considerable size and skill (Kane, Wheeler, Ladd), a solid player to compliment those wingers in Bryan Little, an up and coming star in Schiefele, and they're STACKED at D (Byfuglien, Enstrom, Trouba, and Bogosian).

If Pavelec would ever figure it out, and they could get some depth at forward, they'll be nasty.
Pet peeve, but the word is either wary or leery. Wary is cautious. Leery is suspicious. Weary just means tired. Unless you're tired of waiting for them, I guess.

Anyway, Minnesota has talent. It's early in the year and they took a good step forward last year. There's a lot to be optimistic with out there.

The Jets, on the other hand, have a mediocre goalie, mediocre defensive capabilities, both on the backend and at forward, and barely a center worthy of playing in the top 6.