View Single Post
Old
10-16-2013, 08:55 AM
Jim Ramsay

vCash: 500
I think right now fans need to just make their expectations a little more reasonable.

The team is stuck in a hard place right now because with Nash and Hags out this team looks even more inept offensively then it already did with those two in the lineup. (on paper)

The other problem is this team is too small and not physical on the bottom two lines.

Just looking at the lineup, they look like a very middle of the pack team that will finish anywhere from 6th to 10th in the conference.

The bright spots for this team is that our defense and goaltending are top notch in my opinion (Even though they haven't looked like it so far)

This team for right now just needs to try and steady the ship a bit until Nash and Hags come back(which is hopefully sooner than later)

Also think that as the season progresses they should think about moving out Del Zotto or Girardi for an offensive punch... Not that I necessarily want to get rid of either, but its one of the only moves I think this team could reasonably do

Jim Ramsay is offline   Reply With Quote