View Single Post
Old
10-16-2013, 10:53 AM
Bleed Ranger Blue

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Tank View Post
Firing AV now is beyond stupid. Firing Sather now doesn't achieve much. Who do you replace him with? And I don't give a **** what he's done or hasn't done, what I care about is the current roster, cap situation and prospect outlook. And guess what? They all look decent.

The roster has to produce and if they don't the coach has to motivate them or demote them and that's exactly what AV is doing.

Let's calm down, stop whining like fans of another metropolitan area team, and let the coaching staff get the system implemented. It's hard to win these days and unless you're lucky enough to have 2-4 superstars, you have to make do with what you've got.

Let me put it this way: would you change rosters, farm teams and prospects with the Devils? With the Flyers? With Buffalo? Florida? Washington? If not, then calm down and let's get a few more games in before panic sets in.
You've made it quite clear all you care about is the here and now. In fact, only people that think like that would make such silly statements.

I should be thrilled, after 13 years, that we have a roster thats better than the Florida Panthers? Thats the measure for success? Absurd.

Bleed Ranger Blue is offline   Reply With Quote