View Single Post
Old
10-16-2013, 11:04 AM
Monctonscout
Monctonscout

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Hab View Post
Best player in the last 10 years? That's just your opinion.

Imo, PK Subban has been the best player in the last 10 years (that's just my opinion). Subban has done more for our Habs in the last 2-3 seasons VS Markov's last 10 years (400pts or no 400pts). Again...this is my opinion. One example out of many...we were one goal away VS the Bruins not long ago (mainly because of Subban's goal in last seconds of game). I've never seen Markov come close to helping our Habs like that in the playoffs (Markov has always been VERY useless in the playoffs...and all the Markov fans can't acknowledge this for some reason! why? 'cause it's the truth).

The playoffs to me has a hundred times more value than the regular season. PK Subban is a warrior in the regular season and he's also a huge warrior in the playoffs. We need another PK Subban, not another Markov.
Subban has only been here about 3 years. For 2 of those yaers he was a raw player still learning the ropes of the NHL, it's a joke to consider him our best player the past 10 years.

Markov was a huge part of making the playoffs and getting where we went while he was here. Not sure where you get this ridiculous idea that he has been "VERY useless" in the playoffs. It's hard to contunue a discussion with somebody with such ridiculous views...

Monctonscout is offline   Reply With Quote