View Single Post
Old
10-16-2013, 09:06 PM
radioandradiation
caniaddict

vCash: 500
Name: Christina, but I go by Xina or X
Sex: F
Where You're From: West End, NC (near Pinehurst)
Where You Live Now: Raleigh, NC
Nationality: US of A, with the Dutch option for dual XD
Hair Color: bleah brown
Eye Color: blue-gray
Mode of Transportation: 2011 VW Golf, Tornado Red, Canes plate "RUSH" WOO!
Job: engineering geologist for NCDOT
What brought you to HF Boards: I must haunt ALL the hockey forums *_*
How you became a hockey fan:Canes moving to NC and the helpful tutelage of my Canadian best friend in high school. She got to go to the inaugural game. I WAS SO JEALOUS. I also recall, in my early youth, my sister being a passing Penguins fan....
Favorite thing about being a Canes fan: Being as loud and as proud as I possibly can, at games and everywhere else! Also love how involved the team is with the community and fans.
Favorite Cane's Player(s): Tuomo Ruutu, Justin Faulk, Rod Brind'Amour
Favorite NON Cane's Player(s): Teemu Selanne, Martin St. Louis, Patrick Sharp
Other Sports You Like: Olympic sports nerd. Soccer, basketball but only college.
Other Sports Teams You Cheer For: NC State, LA Dodgers, Minnesota Wild, Tampa Bay Lightning (Tesla coil FTW), Carolina Panthers, Durham Bulls
College Attended/Attending: Western Carolina University 2001 grad! Go Catamounts!
Music You Listen To: Rush, other rock, baroque, bluegrass
Favorite Movie(s): The Losers, Goon, Robin Hood Men in Tights
Favorite Book(s): Harry Potter books, fantasy in general
Favorite Food(s): all the Dutch sweets, nasi goreng, Indian food
Favorite TV Show(s): Supernatural, Teen Wolf, Criminal Minds, bob's Burgers, Squidbillies
Hockey Jerseys In Wardrobe: CCM Canes Jersey with as many Canes sigs that I could wrangle in the past 5 years, Brind'Amour 'C' jersey, finally signed by him during the Raleigh Wide Open section of the All Star festivities.
Anything Else: Loud, proud, bring your ear plugs if ya can't handle it. STH, 318, you can't miss me. MOAR COWBELL!

radioandradiation is offline   Reply With Quote