Thread: Team toughness
View Single Post
Old
10-16-2013, 11:17 PM
NYR2007

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Callahan Auto View Post
Last year, the Blackhawks (who were the best team) had the 26th most fighting majors. They were also tied for LAST in total penalty minutes (with us). They had 0 game misconducts. I think it's safe to assume that they played a clean game and did not retaliate. They were LAST in the league in hits.

That was a "soft" team. I don't care that much about how much this team hits, even though I love that part of this game. What I care about is how much this team WINS.
I was waiting for the first guy to come in and make some crazy argument with ridiculous stats to validate their argument.

Okay so what you mean to tell me is your fine with every 2-3 games one of our star players takes a head shot as long as we win that game ?!? and no one does anything at all?

Because Chicago didn't get any game misconducts last season?

Did i summarize your argument correctly?

EDIT; And this is coming from a guy who has Stepan as his avatar...... So if Stepan would have been knocked cold on that play and missed half the season you will still be saying the same thing? don't mean to sound sarcastic , really am curious

Last edited by NYR2007: 10-16-2013 at 11:23 PM.