View Single Post
10-17-2013, 01:03 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by mapleleaf979 View Post
I can think of 4 of them. It wont affect one of them in the draft though, Mcleod has his spot reserved in the Top 5 somewhere already. Thats why I like Raddysh so much. U know what your getting. But Ill be honest, I cant bet the house that he is a power forward who's offense completely translates to the OHL, Im not sure yet. He may be a guy who has to grind, opens up space for the more skilled guys in the TOP 9. Of course the 2 different scenario's represent 2 totally different draft locations.

If we ever get critical about a player, its never personal. Bottom line, if they are talked about they are doing more things right than not. Special group of 98's.
It's really hard to get a read on what raddysh will and can be, I like his grit but it's hard to say this early if that's his linemates that make him look better, need more views for sure. I still love McLeod I just hate seeing him take shifts off, glad to see Pu getting recognition he really deserves it. Barron might be one of my favourite forwards for the draft, skill set and aggressiveness/edge are always my favourites.