View Single Post
Old
10-17-2013, 03:11 AM
ECWHSWI
Spartan mic'

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Feintastic View Post
Subban is a born leader, he's passionate like nobody in this team, he's there every game and he's more mature now. He is an example on the ice for all his teamates u know that guy will play with his heart every single shift, you cant get that away from him. Plus he has the talent. If we re-do the 2007 NHL Draft he is 2nd overall right after Patrick Kane.

I dont see how he cant be the Habs captain in the future, at least deserves an ''A'' on his shirt.

Though, if Gionta leaves by the end of the year(trade) or next year(not re-signed) its maybe too early to name Subban captain ? Or no ? Also I wonder if the major part of his teamates would agree, there's jealousy and envy in this game

Anyway the time has come to pass the torch to the youth and give em the confidence and that's another reason why I'd like to see Subban named our next captain. He walks and talks like a leader, he's not perfect(like everybody) but he represent the future ! Give Mr.Norris the ''C'' Gentlemans !

C : Subban (James Norris Subban)
A : Prust (what more can I say?)
A : Gallagher ? (for his work ethic and contagious positivism)
Honorable mention to Gorges...would probably give him the ''A'' instead of Gallagher cause he's another leader veteran
I'd be curious to know where you got that from ?

ECWHSWI is offline   Reply With Quote