View Single Post
Old
10-17-2013, 08:35 AM
sa cyred
Offseason...

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobbyClarkeFan16 View Post
This might be a deal that gets done in the off season. If Laughton were on the roster right now, I could see the Flyers doing a deal in which the prime candidates would be Yakupov, Couturier, Coburn and draft picks. Right now, the Flyers couldn't withstand the hit of losing Couturier because there's no one in the lineup that could be moved to the third line center spot.

I'm with also with others that there's very little to no chance that Morin gets moved as well. He's a big part of the blue line future and to part with him could be a potentially devastating blow to the corps.
I agree partly. I want to keep Couturier 100% but I can see Homers logic. If they feel they need a potential top line winger to get Giroux and even Voracek going I can see them trading Couturier. They might feel that Berube's system could work maybe not as good with Couturier but could still work. The team is having problems scoring and I do think that is Homers focus.

Obviously with the way Yakupov is playing it would be foolish to expect him to start playing lights out when on a line with Giroux.

sa cyred is offline   Reply With Quote