View Single Post
Old
10-17-2013, 10:06 AM
Replacement
Now 11.5% more Zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian2 View Post
This Replacement character knows allot of crap. He's a tough nut to crack. Kind of reminds me of a favorite magazine character I liked as a kid. Don't know why but....

Perhaps because I'm a little mad..

I am a longtime fan of the Oilers and Eskimos so I'm a little neurotic at least.

I'm not yet prone to superstition but I do have certain rituals regarding games now;

1)Coping fluids need to be within arm reach at all times while watching said contests.

2)Alternate viewing channel is previously selected as emergency and ongoing option in case of meltdown. Either by team or resident.

3) I duct tape remote control to my hand so that I'm not tempted again to pitch it through the big screen hdtv..

4)Specific instructions are posted on door of recroom not to enter man cave if resident therein is speaking in tongues. Especially don't enter if rants include phrases like X player is worse than Omark and Brule combined.

5) I don't make plans to do anything that require attention, or drive heavy machinery after viewing games as I'm reduced to babbling drivel. I don't plan to do anything important for several hours after game ingestion.

6) I alert the wife in such instances not to call the police or ambulance but that I just viewed another Edmonton sports team and that my glazed over eyes and catatonic drool are hopefully a temporary condition. Please turn on HBO distraction and check back on me in am. Take away all unfinished coping fluids.