Thread: Team toughness
View Single Post
10-17-2013, 02:31 PM
Miller Time NYR
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Trxjw View Post
Thankfully the coach realizes there's a time when it's okay to land your players in the box for retaliating. When you're clinging to a lead is not that time. This team needed a win a whole hell of a lot more than a "hey we're not going to take that!" moment.
Yea thank god AV has half a brain in his head to realize he needed to calm the team down and not let them do something stupid like give the team with the hottest powerplay in the league the chance to climb back into the game with one or two quick goals and possibly beat us, I'll take last nights win 100% of the time of some ******** team bonding i got your back moment.

Originally Posted by Off Sides View Post
I'm fine with Miller being up, Fast for that matter as well in a vacuum, but I'm not sure where they are going with this other than sending them right back down once Hagelin and Nash return, so in the mean time all they did was pretty much waste their development time by playing them rarely with some lesser skilled NHLers(I use that term loosely)

For if they are going to keep them up, once, if, healthy they are going to have to waive some other players, sure does not look to me like they are even contemplating that.
Miller and fast could easily force pouliot, pyatt, or mza out of the lineup when hags and nash come back. After what AV said about miller having the opportunity to take a top 9 spot, and fast already being here I see it as those 5 fighting for 3 spots

Last edited by Miller Time NYR: 10-17-2013 at 02:36 PM.