View Single Post
Old
10-17-2013, 04:55 PM
Appleyard

vCash: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Emperor View Post
Sad that it was the Dany Heatley year. More ppl I knew talked about him on the cover rather than the games itself.

Even before Heatley, Joe Thornton was removed because of legal charges. Weird cover jinx that year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kudymen View Post
Honestly, I haven't tried it yet. I had some trouble running NHL 2004 under windows 7 (some issues with the main menu itself made it crash regularly - I didn't even get to play any games) so I haven't played it in years, literally. Thanks for the info though, never heard about that mod, I need to get to it once I find my game CDs

As for the game against the Pens, hopefully I will watch the whole thing (unless I fall asleep at 3am during the 3rd). I'm pretty sure I will be entertained, one way or the other
Mine has Joe Sakic on it... so I suppose the third guy onto a NHL cover in the same year breaks the cover curse! ;p He had a great 03-04.

Yeh, I'm on vista so it runs pretty ok, but there is info on that site about getting it working properly in 7.

So long as the Flyers score some goals tonight and make a game of it I will be happy... though ofc 2 points would be nice!