View Single Post
Old
01-18-2004, 05:07 AM
DARKSIDE

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey24
I find it utterly sad how most of you can't keep a post serious or with out making personal attacks on people. What's the deal with you guys. bla just posts to piss people off and stir ****. You guys come on here and post your sarcastic remarks about what Toronto is going to give up in trades and yea I agree some offers by Toronto fans I have seen have been sad but post after post of making fun of Toronto fans just gets old and makes you look childish. Well I guess that's besides the point if you are a child. For once I wish I could see a Toronto artical on these trade boards from start to finish without seeing any of this trolling or sarcastic crap. I just don't see why you cant be serious and have to ruin an artical/post because you are feeling like a little giddy school girl. Honestly I don't even know why I am wasting my time because I know all that's going to come of this is a few replies with childish giddy remarks.. Any how, sorry to the serious posters/non trolls out there, you know who you are.
Then I suggest your fellow posters stop trying to fleece teams in trade proposals, because they believe it's the purpose of other teams to assist the Leafs in their attempt to win the Stanley Cup. Also, suggest you relax, this is supposed to be fun!