View Single Post
Old
01-18-2004, 05:33 AM
goalchenyuk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guy!
Dagenais: No denying the shot, or the continual parade of points. Tonight was easily his best of the year as well as he also laid on the body, played a surprisingly good defence (okay, matched against the Rag 4th line), and made a couple of good passes. B+

Ribeiro: That dangle play where he almost had Dunham thinking he was going around the net was sweet indeed. Fun that we really do have two centres that can make opponents look silly at times. Ribbo rose to the challenge tonight and played a good game against Lindros. Yes, he was matched against the fourth line in hopes of taking advantage of weak defensive play, but also true is the fact Lindros has played extremely well of late. Okay, physically it was a bit of a laugher, but Ribs never gave up and made some surprisingly good plays. Weight room kid! Please! A-

Sather said lately that Lindros has find his game and that since one monthe he's the best player of the team , and the most productive ( if i remember correctly but i am not sure about the points)

so , i am not sure that his line is still the 4 th one, but anyway ,a line with Lindros ,Simon and Rucinsky , have something more than the usual 4 th line around the league