View Single Post
10-17-2013, 10:31 PM
sa cyred
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by kevindank View Post
1. we are not trading Timonen who has to have some sort of no trade cause…if anything he retires, he isn't going to accept a trade anywhere.

2. Coburn is underrated and to me has shown great growth this season on and off the ice, he seems like he is doing everything right but shooting.

3.Simmonds is underrated, and the quick turn of opinion after a few down games this season has been funny to watch, he just started putting it all together the third period and i thought along with Raffl…who i've been critical of, they looked great.

4. nothing

5. Grossman is getting better, his shot blocking and hitting is really important to this team.

6. Your not getting that kind of return for Talbot…honestly, with what is available out there on waivers i'd be shocked if he got picked up on a waiver.
I'm not going to say I have watched every game this season but this game Coburn was easily the worse defender on the ice. I saw the exact same thing out of him that I saw out of Mez who has gotten benched. He is getting beat 1 on 1s and causing penalties when that happens. He is also consistently losing his man. He honestly looks like he has regressed over the past year. It's a shame since I never was a big hater of his. Honestly his poor play is on par with Mezs. I don't think they will bench him though with Timonen hurt and no one else able to play.

sa cyred is offline   Reply With Quote