Which Players Should be Traded and Not Traded
View Single Post
10-17-2013, 09:40 PM
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Originally Posted by
1. we are not trading Timonen who has to have some sort of no trade cause…if anything he retires, he isn't going to accept a trade anywhere.
2. Coburn is underrated and to me has shown great growth this season on and off the ice, he seems like he is doing everything right but shooting.
3.Simmonds is underrated, and the quick turn of opinion after a few down games this season has been funny to watch, he just started putting it all together the third period and i thought along with Raffl…who i've been critical of, they looked great.
5. Grossman is getting better, his shot blocking and hitting is really important to this team.
6. Your not getting that kind of return for Talbot…honestly, with what is available out there on waivers i'd be shocked if he got picked up on a waiver.
1. I wouldn't say that for certain, if you have an out on a horrible team in which looks like your last season you may be inclined to take it.
2. I would trade Coburn while he still has value, the guy needs a change of scenery.
3. I'm not giving up on Simmonds, he had two good previous seasons, I would call that more of a reactionary & what have you done for me lately type of statement.
5. I don't care either way about Grossmann, the defense needs to be rebuilt, Hextall will have his work cut out for him this offseason, hopefully one of the young guys can take a big leap this year.
6. Same as 5, I wouldn't care either way.
This is all assuming this team is playing the same by the deadline as they are now.
Last edited by LegionOfDoom91: 10-17-2013 at
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by LegionOfDoom91