View Single Post
Old
10-18-2013, 02:19 PM
pdogfizzle
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Breadman View Post
Hey guys, i've been using warrior for about 10 years, started out with an innovative kovalev curve then to mac daddy when they stopped making them I used dolomites, i have to say i hate the new warrior sticks the feel is gone, I hate the one I used last year no feel and I didn't like the low kick point just not the same as the old mac daddy's and dolomites. So at the end of last season i grabbed a reebok 9k with a phenouf curve that someone had on the bench that no one was using, I loved it. I'm looking to get a new reebok stick with the phe curve but can't find any 9k's around, I noticed they have ribcores now, I live in a small place so I can't take a look at one, is this stick drastically different from the 9k's? I really liked the blade on the 9 k, any help would be great
I just got the Reebok 10 K and I would say its very similar and a little better for me. It's also easier to find online. I was looking for a 9K forever with a Datsyuk righty curve but also couldn't find one. 10K is the way to go