View Single Post
Old
10-19-2013, 08:12 AM
CharlieGirl
Get well soon Kimmo

vCash: 500
Well, another lesson for our young Rangers last night. They were beaten by a better team. It's really that simple. The defense left Teichmann hanging a bunch of times, and Kingston's speed forced them to run around and get out of position -- and there was a Fronts player in the right spot every time. If it weren't for Teichmann, it would have been 11-2.

Great to see Magyar get his first (and second) OHL goal! I love watching that kid play. I'm a little disappointed in the powers that be for not giving him the 3rd star. In the grand scheme of things, it doesn't really matter but it would have been a nice tip of the hat to the kid. If the score were reversed, you can bet a Kingston player would have gotten one of the stars.

Ben Thomson spent most of the night frustrating me, but he was the only one to step up when Marcantuoni was taken down on a dangerous hit. He needs to pull his head out of his behind the rest of the time.

Lots of areas where this team needs to improve and the road doesn't get easier - the OHL schedule makers weren't kind to the Rangers this week and a half.

After seeing pitiful teams in Kingston for years, it's very nice to see this team playing so well. Their fans deserve it, and they're a lot of fun to watch. I wouldn't be surprised to see Kingston in London in May.