View Single Post
Old
10-19-2013, 08:46 AM
Replacement
Now 11.5% more Zen

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJGass4 View Post
Once again, enjoyed our comments throughout the year Replacement.

Thanks for making things a touch brighter with your post. Feel sad for a few guys that put it on the line night after night and I agree with the players you mentioned.

Going to be a long winter, but hey we can't possibly be any worse next season. Maybe this had to happen to finally get rid of a few people on the sidelines. Even a 500 record would have saved Kavis.
Thanks as well. I enjoy our interactions.

Wanted to comment on Fred Stamps in isolation. What a guy.

Here we have a receiver who just won't lay down. I find it interesting how in the absence of RR Fred Stamps apparently determined he needed to go to even another level. A clear allstar alltime level. This year and last he's worked with less than ideal QB service and yet has posted up two of his best years and with this season on track to be best ever in every category. In terms of TD's caught these past two years have interestingly been his career peaks.
Lastly the last two years have been his highest yards per catch performances.

Its weird. But the intensity of this guy and focus and consistency is one for the ages. In the midst of sadness I never forget we're also watching some greats. Fred Stamps I'll never forget. One of the Eskimo legends already. Among a handful of the best players in the league. So theres things to hold onto.

Replacement is offline   Reply With Quote