View Single Post
Old
10-19-2013, 02:20 PM
HBSauce
Dirts McGirts

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tad Mikowsky View Post
What I don't understand is how people can continue to spend money on Season tickets, even though they hate Kevin Lowe, threaten to burn their tickets, and continue to go to games.

Nobody is forcing those guys to go to the games. Or support the team. Yet they do it.
This.

As long as people keep paying a premium for mediocrity why would you change a thing?

As a sharks fan I don't frequent here much obviously, but I am an Edmontonian so an Oilers fan by default. It's stupid to see how everything has changed with the team over the last 4-5 years yet there is 2 constants; Kevin Lowe and losing. After watching the Brian Burke interview by K Lowe it was funny that he also brought up the "6 rings" he won, just when he had to tell everyone during the Mac T was introduced as GM press conference. What has he done the 10 yrs +? Probably a lot of polishing of those rings.

I guess the most I can do to help out the Oilers is not to buy tickets to the games or memorabilia, and try to support other E Town teams like the Rush or Eskimos ( The Eskies suck just as much though...). If they stop making money, they'll have to change.....right?

HBSauce is offline   Reply With Quote