View Single Post
Old
10-19-2013, 04:58 PM
BobbyClarkeFan16

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionOfDoom91 View Post
If we get a top 10 pick, he's on the board, & we're drafting a winger then he's my guy.

There's other good wingers too in this draft so the Flyers should find someone if they do indeed go down the road.
When all is said and done, Dal Colle might end up going top 5. Nick Ritchie seems to be a scout favourite right now, but his conditioning, shoulders and complete lack of two way play should be a major red flag. I bet we see him eventually start sinking like a stone.

I liked Dal Colle last season. Funny enough, he was also a center when originally selected by Oshawa and they moved him to the wing because of Jenner, Laughton and Cassels. Best move of Dal Colle's career.

If there's one other winger I hope the Flyers have a shot at drafting, Brendan Perlini of Niagara Falls would be that guy.

If the Flyers end up drafting a defenseman, I know Ekblad is the popular figure, but I'm kind of hoping that Roland McKeown is someone they look at. He's a fantastic offensive defenseman that is really putting his defensive game together. His play is very similar to that of Brian Leetch. Just silky smooth with the puck. Could be a great addition to the future Flyers blue line.