View Single Post
Old
12-08-2006, 02:35 AM
Ross MacLochness

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsfan44 View Post
i think that latendresse must play on one of the top two lines to be effective . i also think that higgins will be centering the second line when he returns because plekanec has proven that he is not top line material so he will probably drop to the fourth to center streit and begin . this imo will give us four strong lines that we could roll game in game out and give us an offence similar to that of buffalo . if gainey can upgrade the number four slot on defence , then a deep play-off run isn't out of the question .
But Higgins hasn't proven he can be an effective center in the NHL and until he is even tried at that spot, it's just fan-talk. What we do know, is that Koivu and Higgins are money together, and the Kovalev-Samsonov duo doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

So if Higgins is even tried at center which we don't know he will for sure, and then succeeds for more than couple games, we can start playing around with the lines. But I expect Latendresse to join Begin on the 4th, with some PP time thrown in. It's not a tragedy for him to play with Begin and get some PP time.

Ross MacLochness is offline   Reply With Quote