View Single Post
Old
10-20-2013, 10:53 AM
Soli
Supervision Required

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hynh View Post
Chase IMO. He's a year younger and scoring more.

Wild one in SSM, 8-7, Nurse is -3 with 1 assist. Jared McCann (ranked mid first round for 2014) with 4 assists.
I'll qualify this by mentioning that I absolutely love Chase, rivals Nurse for my favorite pick of last draft. But Moroz has put himself back on the prospect map and when I project these players, I feel Moroz has a stronger chance of being effective higher in the lineup. Its unlikely to think we have a Mini Lucic or a Simmonds-Lite, but man if he could crack a Top-6 role, or even turn into a Chris Neil, that'd be enjoyable.

Chase I hope turns into Andrew Shaw. Then again, different leagues aside, early results in the WHL has Chase blowing anything Shaw did in the OHL out of the water. Perhaps in 5 years Andrew Shaw will wish he was Greg Chase.

And since you brought him up, I got my eye on Jared McCann as well. What a laser of a wrist shot this guy has. Reports have him as a two-way player, good skater, good on the forecheck, and a whisper of an edge. I'd be please to draft the guy.

Last edited by Soli: 10-20-2013 at 11:32 AM.