View Single Post
Old
10-20-2013, 12:38 PM
Larry44

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyersFan61290 View Post
They both skated today. Vinny's post skate interview is up on the Flyers main site. He said "hopefully I'm be back Thursday" but couldn't say more. Went on to say he's not sure if he'll be practicing again tomorrow they are just gonna wait to see how he feels but he did add "It's looking really good right now", referring to the injury.

I would imagine barring a setback he'll be in the lineup come Thursday which should mean Talbot gets bumped to the 4th line. This would also mean Newbury and Rosehill are scratched as I really can't see them scratching McGinn or Raffl the way they played the past couple games.
I agree, but one of them will be scratched. Why reward solid, productive effort?

I missed the 2nd period of the Pens game, and the main problem was that they tried to match Raffl-Schenn-Simmonds with Kimmo and Gus vs. Malkin's line and got dominated. There was a clear penalty on Jokinen's goal too. IF Matt Read could have done anything with his great odd man breaks, it might have been a different game. Still, McGinn and Raffl looked very good again. Too good to scratch, I agree, but Berube might want some muscle vs. the Rangers.

Larry44 is offline   Reply With Quote