View Single Post
Old
10-20-2013, 02:00 PM
Championship*
#Joel&Ellie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeit View Post
Have some patience. Despite everything looks like a horror show so far we got a great goalie, some young and again great young defenders. Sure we need to fix our forward line up but a rebuild isn't the way to go.

This might as well be a some kind of a gap season where we ends up with a solid pick and guys like Kreider and Miller can stick with the big club and make some notable difference next year.

After two big trades in a short time this team needs some continuity more than anything.
What is with this have some patience argument? I'm advocating for a rebuild, which requires ultimate patience. I've had patience with this team for the last couple of years. How many more years of patience before we realize what we are doing isn't working? I don't have patience for incompetence, which is what I am seeing year after year. This team isn't good enough and nothing has changed except for our D and G being worse.

The great goalie and D are two of our biggest problems right now. 30th in the league in goals against.