Old
10-20-2013, 01:36 PM
ECL
If it weren’t for me

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Savant View Post
This team is light years away from Pittsburgh, Boston, Detroit and I don't want to even talk about the elite western teams. Being mediocre is the worst thing you can be in sports. Retooling only leads to more mediocrity. I would absolutely blow things up. I would mandate trading UFA that won't resign and I would absolutely make every effort to move Nash before the summer. Nash is like the new John LeClair and getting his contract and Richards off the books by the offseason will allow the team to properly rebuilt. But of course this won't happen.
How do we blow things up? If we blow things up, we still have a decent team with guys like Stepan, Staal, Hank, McD, Moore, and the rest of the young players. Or are we trading Hank, too? Are we trading Stepan? McD?

You say we should blow this up but then don't say how you would. Nothing worse in the world than throwing out suggestions like that and leaving it open ended on how it would be accomplished. Utterly lazy.