View Single Post
Old
01-18-2004, 01:33 PM
sevil

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VAN-HAB
thanks God you are not the GM
i agree..its a good thing we are watching. however lets clear a few things up here... i know first hand being a friend of the director of player' that hossa and hainsey will not be called up for a long long time, with the exception of being showcased for a trade. the organization sees hossa as being very moody and very lazy and hainsey is very immature not only on the ice but off as well. he has a lot of growing up to do before he can represent himself on and off the ice. Markov may not be back as soon as some hope. he has an infection in his foot that apparently is keeping him from even walking properly. komisarek is not logging a lot of time and is being used as best as he can be.. he isnt making the types of mistakes that brisbois has in the past, he is still very good positionally. and i think the time off through the all star break will be a big help, he is still adjusting to life in the NHL.

the other bit of insight i have at this time is that Balej is ready. more so than we can hope. but he doesnt fit into the equation right now...he is not a third or fourth liner and may not have the defensive mind to even try those lines so first two lines is where he belongs.....who do you sit for him, zed or ryder

look for a small trade soon...small...ie kilger or perreault for futures or third rounders.... maybe even dackel juneau or (hate to say it but Dags)

allowing room for a call up....
speed kills and the kids are hungry...

sevil