View Single Post
Old
10-20-2013, 10:59 PM
stan the caddy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
Who gives a **** if he got the shot off? It was A SLOW SLAPSHOT FROM THE CIRCLES UNSCREENED! Is this real life? You're even blaming that goal on other people than Hank? Dear Lord.
I give a **** that he got the shot off. We had two defenders back and they managed to **** it up so bad that Jersey ended up with a wide open shot. It wasn't a slow shot...

Was it stoppable, it was but it was far from a routine save. So the Rangers lose 3-0 instead of 4-0 if he stops that?

You think it's a coincidence that both Hank and Biron look/looked like hot garbage?

I love how everyone is dissecting the way he plays now after watching him play for 8 years.

"Rebound Control". Hank pushed all the low stuff to the corners because... It's really difficult to contel rebounds with your leg pads. Those don't come with baseball gloves attached to them.

I also read about how he plays "ass deep". It's kind of worked for him in the past.

The Rangers are probably the worst team in the league from an x's and o's standpoint. They might as well go fix that first.

Oh, and when there's two Rangers in front of the net, they should probably try to defend their man instead of watching the guy right next to them clean up a rebound.