Old
10-21-2013, 12:23 AM
Lay Z Boy GM

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slicknitty View Post
"He won a Stanley cup? I've won 6 Stanley cups. You wanna count rings?"

Tier 1 dbag
And that was right after Burke won the Cup. This guy was JUST hoisting the Cup over his head in victory, and Lowe is bringing up his wins from the 80's, which he never would have touched if it weren't for HoF superstars on the team.

I'm running out of ****s to give at this point. Lowe isn't going anywhere unless we storm Oil HQ like a bunch of peasants revolting.

Nepotism is killing this organization and it's making fans like me actually start to dislike the team. Try watching some other teams play, it's crazy. I almost forgot what good hockey teams looked like. Nepotism does not belong at this level, Oilers should be more professional. It's one thing to get your idiot cousin a job at Mickey D's when you're 16, it's another thing to hire your buddies when you're essentially running an organization worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

I'm starting to feel bad for the young guys having to be a part of this org. I wouldn't even blame them if they start requesting trades, as sad as that is.

Lowe might get a 7th Cup, but he'll be a shaky, drooling old man and will have no hand in the team winning.

Lay Z Boy GM is offline   Reply With Quote