View Single Post
Old
12-08-2006, 03:03 PM
Mikhail Grabovsky*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomPlex View Post
Here it goes... (I'm wearing a fire blanket, so you can't hurt me with your flames )

Ek has once again mentioned the Naslund trade. While it makes no sense because we're looking for a center, do you guys think it's possible that Gainey has had enough with Kovalev, and is trying to trade him for Naslund?

To Vancouver

Souray, Kovalev, and either Kosty or Grabo

To Montreal

Naslund and Morrison

I would do that. I'd absolutely love to have Naslund on the team, and although Morrison isn't an amazing center, he's a lot better than Plekanec at this point. We would truly miss Souray's PP points and leadership, but honestly, I don't believe that we're keeping him anyway. I've had enough with Kovo's lack of team-commitment. He's so lazy out there. That line has so much skill on it, there's no excuse for it not to be scoring.

The Nucks would take it for sure because they gain Kovalev, who on the top line with the Sedins, would put up a lot of points and they get Souray who is a PP master. Their defence is running thin as it is, so they'll jump all over it.
Plus, if they take Grabo, they could potentially put him right in the mix as their 2nd line center.

Tell me what you think!
Sorry to burst your first ever proposal bubble, but, Naslund has a NTC and will never wave it to come to this circus...

Mikhail Grabovsky* is offline   Reply With Quote