View Single Post
Old
10-21-2013, 04:02 AM
I am the Liquor

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lay Z Boy GM View Post
Except Lowe embarrassed himself in his rebuttal. It sounds like someone was lucky enough to get Lowe on the phone during one of his tantrums. Lowe stupidly and angrily ranted, and his words are even more stupid looking back on it today. Vancouver left in shambles? They almost won a Cup, something that Lowe brags about doing to this day. Burke had JUST won a Cup. Lowe goes on to leave the Oilers in shambles, obliterating several guys reputations in the process (Tambellini, Krueger, etc).

You look at him a few months ago angrily defending his decision to hire MacT as GM and you see he's still the same guy. An absolute idiot who doesn't respect his fans, is still living in the glory days and is sitting pretty while guys like Quinn, Renney, Tambellini, Krueger and now Eakins try to fix this mess of an organization. Yet somehow Lowe gets to stay...

I don't quite understand why you like Lowe's ambition. Lowe's ambition reminds me of a little kid who's just trying to help out, but unwittingly making everything much worse in the process.

I just want some actual professionals who can perform their job well. When will the embarrassment wear off?

Feels good posting this.
I dont understand the bolded.. He gave those guys an opportunity that nobody else was willing to. How is that obliterating their reputations?

Did he force them to sign contracts at gunpoint?

I am the Liquor is offline   Reply With Quote