View Single Post
Old
10-21-2013, 06:20 AM
JHS

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderss View Post
Just a question i've been wondering about, if zucc is sent down to the AHL. He has to go through waivers first? And then he can be picked up by any club as long as they give him a similar contract like the one he has in NY?

And do you guys think he will clear waivers or not?
The better question is who cares if another team snaps him up? Honestly what is worth keeping here? He horrendously bad, offers nothing that anyone currently playing in the AHL could not provide. It is comical to me that people are using the argument, " we'll he's not hurting the team and he's not our biggest problem." Seriously?? He's getting upwards of 15 minutes a game of ice time with some powerplay time mixed in there and has literally nothing to show for it. Honestly, that's the definition of hurting the team. In the devils game he had a wide open shot attempt after skating around the devils d and decided to make a centering pass that had about a 4 percent chance of being completed because it was right into traffic and had to go about 15 feet to the nearest ranger. Even Joe got on him for passing in that situation. Guys, come on, that's hurting the team! It makes no difference if he skates around the d and "outworks"( another subjective and not hard to achieve criteria right now) if he can't get up the courage to shoot the puck!

There is a reason that last year not a single NHL team signed this guy to a contract and not even the Rangers brought him back right away. It is pathetic to me that they signed this guy before they offered Stephan a contract. I'd honesty rather increase the salary of the peanut vendors at MSG then give another cent to Mats.

Last edited by JHS: 10-21-2013 at 06:45 AM.