Thread: Post-Game Talk: Game 9: Predators @ Winnipeg
View Single Post
Old
10-21-2013, 10:57 AM
deanwormer

vCash: 437
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preds33 View Post
It's sad but like in Chicago, the way the lines are working right now, there really isn't a place to put him. Too bad he was injured the first few weeks because now he's lost what would have been his spot. I would really like to see him with Wilson, but that would mean Hornqvist would be demoted. I think if they could just get Hendricks off of the 4th line he'd be a heck of a lot better. Hendricks has been weighing that line down.

Also, I have a feeling that Josi has lost his spot next to Weber with the way Jones has played there in his absence.

When Fish comes back, wouldn't surprise me if Trotz left Leggy with Horns/Willy and had Fish center Stalz and FF; Gives FF a speedy skilsy kinda' guy, also has some toughness (that we're getting from Nystrom) and enough defensive-mindedness to cover for FF. That's 3 pretty equal/talented lines - just Trotzy's style. Nystrom and Spals with Goose and a couple nights-off for Hendricks should happen, too. However, Dickie may never see the ice again.

Josi goes back with Weber and Trotz can play with the bottom pairings. By putting any of KK/Jones/42 with Ellis we can make the minutes a little more equal - although shouldn't really slight Barts that way, he's played nicely the last several games. But we know KK is solid and all the kids are probably playing better than most had hoped at this point, so we don't have to roll Shea out there 25+ every night, but have the choice to pick-and-choose when we want too.

deanwormer is offline   Reply With Quote