Old
10-21-2013, 12:17 PM
Persona5

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by predfan98 View Post
I like our top 2 D pairs as they are.

They are all clicking.

Maybe we'll get further info on Josi after the team is back in town, but we haven't even received any kind of info that he is even on a bike, let alone skating. He's one of my favorite players, but Jones has played himself onto the top line. And Eckholm is solid with Klein.
Weber and jones still need to work on some of their chemistry. That play where Kane was left alone in the slot was not a pretty one and it was either lack of comunication between them or Weber was simply trying to do to much as he came over to take Jones's man leaving Kane open. I have seen this done more than once and I'm not sure if the coaches are telling Weber to help Jones out or if it is just happening due to lakc of chemistry. They need to fix it though.

Once Josi comes back after what we have seen from Jones I would leave Jones with Weber unless there is a fatigue issue at some point. Put Josi with Klein on the second pairing anf put Ekholm with Ellis or Bartley on the third pairing. I think the top 2 pairings will be stronger like this over moving Jones to the second pairing. Ekholm deserves to be a top 4 d-man but with Jones/Klein/Weber/Josi he is simply our 5th best right now.

Persona5 is offline   Reply With Quote