View Single Post
Old
10-21-2013, 02:11 PM
Rikiki Bousquet

vCash: 500
In some of the Dogs last games, I thought that all four of our prospects in D showed interesting stuff.

Beaulieu, while still being very raw, reminded me of a young PK with his rushes. His pass to Leblanc in the third period was really a nice play. As for Dietz, I was impressed by his physical power as he didn't look at all intimidated by opponents who were often much more older than him. Nyren, now, was the one who made the best impression in my eyes, maybe because I still have doubts on whether or not his style could still be effective on NA rinks. While you clearly see that he has things to work on, his poise and and calm are reassuring for fan's eyes. His shot is exactly what we thought it would be, and it seems he's pretty effective with it.

At the very least this team is more interesting than last year's, but, honestly, I'd be interested to see what a complete Hamilton squad might do, with the potential return of Tinordi, Saint-Pierre and Thomas.

The only thing I still don't like about this team is it's coach. I just find some of his decisions so odd...