View Single Post
Old
10-22-2013, 07:49 AM
CraniumCram
Syracuse '14

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeThatTootoo View Post
Is anyone buying the next gen consoles on release date? I'm leaning towards to seeing how it plays out and buy the one that doesn't flop. If I was to buy one on release date, I'm bias to the XBOX One because I have a 360 now.
I've been riding the 360 train for a long time now, and honestly when I finally do get around to buying a next gen console, I'm already leaning towards Sony. Microsoft just acts like they don't have a care in the world and couldn't care less if they lose customers, so I'll probably go for the more innovative of the two in PS4.

I really wish there were some competitors in the sports video game market right now. Right now its just EA for NFL, NHL, Golf, and 2K for NBA and MLB. All of them are getting stale IMO besides the NBA 2k series (gameplay wise, I hate the absurd Jay-Z branding). Why can't we just have some companies fight over our money for once, instead of just buying whatever crap they decide to release us?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jflory81 View Post
First and last night playing online games tonight. Wow does it play like garbage. Good thing online play isn't my primary concern when I buy sports games
Is it that bad? I kind of enjoy NHL13 online, except for the restrictions on changing settings mid game. Usually decent competition though. What changed?

CraniumCram is offline   Reply With Quote