Thread: Post-Game Talk: Game 10: Nashville @ Minnesota
View Single Post
10-22-2013, 11:47 AM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Seth Lake View Post
Woke up this morning and for the first time...I'm not going to waste any energy cheering against Suter anymore than any other member of the Minnesota Wild tonight.

He's a top player in the game at his position and will log a lot of key minutes tonight against the Predators. In doing so, I wish him a -5 rating at the end of the night, but irregardless I'm not going to boo or feel any negative emotions when they talk about him on the telecast or he touches the puck.

Without Suter leaving the Predators are likely struggling this season as their window of opportunity closes. The Predators don't have Seth Jones or Filip Forsberg and the prospect depth without those two isn't nearly what it is now. Suter leaving closed the window on one era, but jump started the opening of another starting maybe as soon as next season or even this year depending on how the team continues to gel.

I won't forget, but I'm past Suter's decision. Go Preds!!!
I won't boo him because he left. I'll boo him because of how he left. If he had been honest with Poile and let him know there was a good chance he would leave and Poile decided not to trade him because of the run we were on I wouldn't boo him. If he had asked to be traded and we got something in return I would not boo him. The fact is he lied to Poile leading him to think he would resign. He then bolted to another team leaving us with nothing and for us to endure last seasonís failures. This is why I will always boo Suter!

Persona5 is offline   Reply With Quote