View Single Post
Old
10-22-2013, 04:02 PM
StoneHands

vCash: 2425
The Flyers have a cake schedule over the next few weeks. I stopped looking after 13 games but in that 13 game stretch they play 3 games against teams with winning records (Ducks, Pens, Canes) if you consider the Canes 4-2-3 records a "winning" record. On the other hand, pretty much every game they have played so far this season has been against teams with winning records.

I understand the Flyers suck right now too and they ARE the "cake" on other teams schedules but if they are ever going to string together some wins and get their confidence back this is as good of an opportunity as they're going to get. Even if they slowly start getting into a groove and go something like 8-5, that at least gets them back into the hunt at 9-12 at the quarter pole.

I'm just trying to stay optimistic. They havent shown anything that makes me think they're going to turn this ship around as of yet but if anything is to their advantage it's the fact that they got some time off the regroup and an easy schedule to start padding some wins. If they continue to struggle over the next 12-13 games, I'll write them off for the season.

StoneHands is offline   Reply With Quote