View Single Post
Old
10-22-2013, 04:45 PM
Jim Ramsay

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by htk30 View Post
This apparently makes him a deplorable human. That he even thought to TRY to get in good with an organization he connections to..and then to MOVE ON when he wasn't given the job? Awful, truly awful. Such an entitled attitude to say "Alright thanks bye" and take another job.

Roy has been trucking along in CO and I don't think there would be too many people out there that would say CO has a more skilled roster up and down than the Rangers. I don't even recognize half of their defense. inb4 "omg small sample size~!" and "Roy isn't the norm~!" CO has more fight in them than the Rangers have expressed since 2 seasons ago. But I bet the Rangers are glad they can take it easy under a coach that isn't going to ride them too hard.

Roy coached for 8 years before getting his job with Colorado, big difference in his hire and the potential of Messier as coach..... and I would rate Colorado's lines better than the rangers, but definite edge on defense and goal to the rangers.

(Duchene, Stastny, Landeskog, Mackinnon, O'reilly) and throw in a good Paranteau and still capable Tanguay...I take those players over the rangers forwards

Jim Ramsay is offline   Reply With Quote